We have assembled a number of website links which we feel can be useful to our clients and visitors
Cash Flow, Debt Management and Saving
- Bankrate.com – personal finance hub.
- Annualcreditreport.com – free credit reports from the three major bureaus.
- Babycenter.com cost of raising a child calculator.
- Morningstar.com – investment research.
- Investopedia.com – investment encyclopedia.
- Bls.gov – U.S. government inflation data.
- SSA.gov – official Social Security Administration website.
- MainePERS.org – official Maine Public Employees Pension System website.
- Savingforcollege.com – information on college savings and 529 plans.
- Fafsa.ed.gov – U.S. Department of Education Free Application for Federal Student Aid.
Long-Term Care Insurance
- Eldercare.gov – U.S. Health and Human Services Department resources for elder care services.
- Asaging.org – official website of the American Society on Aging.
- Healthcare.gov – Affordable Care Act health insurance exchange website operated by the U.S. government.
- Affordable Care Act subsidy estimator.
- Medicare.gov – official Medicare website.
- Ehealthmedicare.com – Medicare supplement comparisons.
- Ehealthinsurance.com – private health insurance comparisons.
- Mainebar.org – Maine State Bar Association official website.
- Estateplanning.com – information from a collaborative of estate planning professionals.
- Identitytheft.gov – official U.S. Federal Trade Commission website for reporting identity theft.
- FBI.gov – official U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation website about common frauds.
- Realtor.com – official website of the National Association of Realtors with for-sale homes from the multiple listing services (MLS) database.
- Zillow.com – real estate database with value estimates of homes, price comparables, and local marketplace trends.
- Kbb.com – Kelley Blue Book automobile valuation guide.
- Nadaguides.com – National Automotive Dealers Association automobile valuation guide.
- Truecar.com – new and used car pricing and information source.
- Fueleconomy.gov – official U.S. government source for fuel economy information.