Phase One: Organization and Direction
This phase of the process typically includes three meetings with our planning team over a two month period of time. Phase one is setting a sound foundation by looking at your circumstances today and making any changes needed to position you to meet your goals including retirement. We reviewed your standard of living (how much income you need each year in retirement), evaluated whether you are likely to have enough resources to meet your lifetime income needs and other goals, and make a number of recommendations for steps today that can help build a stronger foundation.
Your Initial Planning Meeting:
What To Expect From Us In Your Initial Planning Meeting
- Provide an overview of our services.
- Clarify your situation and better understand your needs.
- Address your questions or concerns.
- Discuss and propose an initial service approach that can meet your needs.
- Provide you with a list of additional information we will need to complete detailed planning work.
- Provide draft service agreement for your review and consideration.
Your Role in Your Initial Planning Meeting
- Get to know the advisors and how the process works.
- Bring any questions or concerns you may have.
Your Plan Presentation Meeting
What to Expect From Us in Your Plan Presentation Meeting
- We will present and review your personal financial plan with you.
- Discuss all reports and provide a written summary of action items for implementation.
Your Role in Plan Presentation Meeting
- Discuss the plan observations and recommendations with your advisors.
- Review the actions steps and timing with your advisors.
- Schedule Plan Review and Implementation Meeting
Your Plan Review and Implementation Meeting
What To Expect From Us In Your Plan Review and Implementation Meeting
- We will address any follow up questions you have regarding observations or recommendations in your foundational plan and make changes if necessary
- We will discuss and make recommendations regarding implementation and our service recommendations going forward
Your Role in Your Plan Review and Implementation Meeting
- Discuss any questions you may have regarding your foundational plan
- Consider implementation and support options going forward